Date(s) - 02/23/2020
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Wesleyan University Usdan Center 108,49 Wyllys Avenue,Middletown, Connecticut
Categories No Categories
CTSA 2019 Annual Meeting
When: February 23, 2020
Where: Wesleyan University
Usdan Center 108
49 Wyllys Avenue
Middletown, CT 06459
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30
All Connecticut Licensed Acupuncturists and students of Acupuncture invited
Please join the CTSA for our annual meeting. Learn what has been happening with our profession in Connecticut as well as nationally during the past year and what we are looking ahead to accomplish. This is a time to commune with your Connecticut Acupuncture community, whether you are a member or not.
Remember! The CTSA is the voice for all CT licensed acupuncturists. Please be a part of that voice!
Some of the subjects we will present:
The work of the CTSA:
- To have CT Medicaid include Acupuncture coverage, by CT lic. Acupuncturists
- To update the governor’s opiate bill to list the profession rather than just the treatment option of acupuncture
- To continue the work of monitoring and preparing for response to the dry needling issue rapidly developing
And much more!
National happenings and ASA events recaps, 2019 and 2020 coming up, including:
- Review of the ASA inaugural conference in Washington DC May 2019
- The upcoming conference in 2020 – again with the opportunity for CT lic. Acupuncturists to meet with their representatives on the hill to discuss upcoming important bills regarding acupuncture or to volunteer as practitioners treating our representatives and their staff
- Update on the CMS Medicare acupuncture study proposal
And much more!
Coffee, tea, snacks, fruit and other goodies will be provided
Gift bags from Lhasa will be given out.
We will have a raffle for a case of seirin needles
Parking is free and easy
FOLLOWING THE ANNUAL MEETING FROM 1PM TO 4PM
Please stay on for a FREE for Members ($80.00 for other state ASA members & $100.00 for non-members and ) 3 PDA continuing education course: Cyber Security For A Small Medical Practice.